Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PE Technician- 1st shift
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Production Engineer Technician for first shift position. Establish continuous improvement goals and develop/execute action plans for the company's HVAC production lines. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position and submit your resume at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
· Supports the production lines during production hours.
· Works with maintenance to troubleshoot and fix issues if necessary.
· Implements improvements on the processes of the assembly line.
· Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Background.
· Able to analyze PC programs/PLC logic is plus.
· Supports existent/new processes, equipment, and procedures to improve the cycle time, quality, and assembly performance.
· Abilities to identify opportunities for cost reduction, increased quality, work flow improvements, and implement new technologies.
· Understanding HVAC/Refrigeration cycle is plus.
· Document PMs and changes on the process to maintain effectiveness and critical evaluation of PM Plans.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Improve equipment on the manufacturing floor.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment and providing either engineering or maintenance support for manufacturing.
- Assist on installing new equipment or transferred equipment.
- With Mechanical Background is a plus (Able to design/manufacture Fixtures/Jigs/Gages and understand Mechanical Drawing Specs).
- With Electrical/Electronic Background is a plus(Able to wire electrical components, Sensors, PLCs and read Electrical Schematics).