Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operator Die Cut 1
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Die Cute Operator
Quietflex is seeking a professional, skilled individual for the Die Cut Operator position. This position works as a helper on one of the three Die Cut Machines. Assist Die Cut Operator with changeovers and set-up, produce parts, and packaging. Also responsible for following safety, quality, and production requirements for the department. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website and submitting your resume at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
- Helps to remove material from machine and package
- Follows established procedures and setups
- Responsible for punching out die cut holes, packaging, and labeling as assigned by machine operator or lead
- Perform minor repairs or adjustments to machine settings to ensure proper machine operating efficiencies as instructed to do so by machine operator, shift lead, or supervisor
- Reports any machine safety concerns, equipment malfunctions, or product abnormalities immediately to operator, shift lead, and/or supervisor
- Any other task assigned by management to include housekeeping within the department and department assigned exterior area of the facility
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Manufacturing / Assembly / Machine operations experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Basic reading and writing
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.