Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Intel MGR
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
Market Intel MGR
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Market Intel MGR position. This position will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and distributing intelligence about products, customers, competitors. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
Learn and implement best practices in the following fields:
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing and reporting competitor information in accordance to legal and ethical business practices
- Monitoring market, customer and competitive landscape, including emerging trends, leading primary and secondary research activities as well as internal data gathering and analysis
- Develops, implements and maintains secondary information sources for the company
- Maintains insight on key intelligence topics aligned to Corporate strategic needs and delivers actionable insight on these topics to management
- Works with the field sales force and channel partners to develop, work and maintain relationships to identify and develop primary information sources.
- Develop and disseminate competitive intelligence insights to the appropriate audience and/or executives in a clear, concise fashion, ensuring key business questions are adequately answered as requires
- Participates in CI training and appropriate programs, external professional circles and conferences to support continual development.
- Collaborates with the various Management Teams across the business to deliver business and market intelligence analyzing, synthesizing and interpreting findings in order to identify threats and produce solutions related to effective opportunity, go to market strategies, M&A analysis, and leadership presentations to enhance business results.
- Participates in the competitor deep dive analysis based on identified market activity and to answer strategic questions from senior
- Leadership such as defining market opportunities in accordance with Commercial Excellence initiatives
- Support qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary research projects, including project definition/scope, findings aggregation, final reporting and delivery to clients
- This role will also assist in special projects as assigned.
- 5 + years expderience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Economics
- Must have strong analytical and technical writing skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task and creatively solve problems.
- Must be willing to travel as required
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.