Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Some College
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Maintenance Lead position. This position will
coach team members in their tasks, help team members with troubleshooting. Ensure they have a schedule of work that they need to be doing. Make sure PM’s and work orders are completed and on time. Ensure they have what they need to get the work done. Ensure parts are ordered when needed. Train members in the proper procedures of repairs. Oversee and make sure all safety producers are followed. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Eliminating all causes of failure and ensures full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel
- Provides technical and problem solving support for the plant and maintenance crews
- Leads activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment
- Supports and executes plant specific maintenance strategies to achieve Plant's key performance goals for overall maintenance performance
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activitiesAssures production schedules are met and all issues are resolved and communicated in a timely fashion. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards
- Help manage department Somax system, including PM's, PM audits, equipment, purchase orders, work order, work order histories, employee time
- Perform duties as plant SME, Safety Management Expert, for Hot Works Program, Fall Protection Program and Confined Space Program
- Drives a Safety Culture. Helps lead the plant’s safety first culture. Follows a “Never Walk By” safety policy
- Support Goodman’s TPM/Lean continuous improvement and Autonomous Maintenance programs
- Lead, oversee, and delegate work orders and any maintenance projects that arise
- Perform preventative maintenance (pm) activities
- Install, service, repair, inspect, and program all electrical, programmable, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Minimum of 7+ years in industrial maintenance
- 5 years’ experience with DC drives, servos, solenoids, photo eyes, relays, limit switches, and electric motors
- 7 years’ experience with Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Must be able to read and or understand written and verbal policy, instruction and directions in English
- Working knowledge of PLC, I/O Logic, AC/DC drives
- Associates degree in electrical or mechanical field or graduation from a trade school, preferred but not mandatory
- Must have experience the use of computer systems, excel, word, outlook
- Must have experience using a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system
- Train team members
- Lead project teams
The company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.