Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Maintenance Electrician position. This position will diagnose, repair, and test industrial equipment including power service, motor starters, magnetics, electrical systems, PLC's, controls, and electrical/mechanical interfaces. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position and submit your resume at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
- Diagnose machine failures and affect professional repairs as required
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and facilities
- Perform regular PM on equipment
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- 4 year apprenticeship or 8 years documented experience in the trade
- Demonstrated experience with PLC's, preferrably Allen-Bradley
- Good understanding of machine operation and the interaction of electrical/electronic and mechanical components
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Able to work with Arc Flash equipment (training may be provided)
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. *MSTUS