Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Operations 1
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Leads the dept. to accomplish its daily goals (ex: The accurate handling and shipping of finished goods.)
- Trains and directs employees on how to drive forklifts, use the scanners and computers, and ship material.
- Must display leadership and mentoring characteristics.
- Trouble shoots for inventory inaccuracies
- Attends meetings, prepares scheduling for shipping, shipping reporting and insures safety procedures are followed
- Responsible for leading the shipping department in receiving, storage, and shipping of finished goods, accessories, and service parts.
- Ability to supervise others, have computer competency and be able to use a hand scanner, perform clerical and traffic duties.
- This is a second shift role.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com/
- Ability to provide training for all operational processes
- Support 5S initiatives
- Support damage reduction initiatives
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner
- Ability to train employees/temps on operating a forklift
- Ability to utilize PKMS through RF scanning
- Ability to multi-task
- Responsible for completing and maintaining all assigned paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre & Post shift Forklift inspection
- Attend and participate in daily safety meeting
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- Utilize and understand reports
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Be dependable and work well in a team environment
- Must have adequate forklift skills & be able to learn PKMS
- WMS experience helpful but not required
- Basic English language skills
- 2-3 years of industrial forklift experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have Valid driver’s license
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.