Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GMC Logistics CSR
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
GMC Logistic CSR
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our GMC Logistic CSR. This position will responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products and services. Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem. Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
This position serves as the primary point of contact for independent distributors and COD branches. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Order fulfillment and order maintenance processes
- Assisting customers with product availability, pricing, order status, product match-up, service parts substitutions, shipping information, and other functions necessary to serve customer accounts
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 1 – 3 years
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Customer Service
- Basic Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Assisted Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Good Excel and MS Office Skills
- Phone Skills with listening and resolving conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Interacting and coordinating with other Departments within the Company
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.*MSTUS