Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GMC- HR Administrative Assistant
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
GMC Temporary HR Administrative Assistant
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our GMC HR Administrative Assistant position. This position will be reponsible for tracks and process attendance and punctuality for the manufacturing division DTTP. This position will also generate reports used to ensure compliance to company policy dealing with PTO usage. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Assist Supervisory personnel with leave of absence requests and guides them through the corrective actions process
- Elevate concerns and consult with the HR manager as needed
- Manage all administrative aspects of attendance and punctuality to include tracking hours used/taken and working closely with the HR service Center and Payroll to ensure that pay for team members is accurate and correct
- Maintain relevant timely communication with the managers/supervisors regarding levels of corrective discipline team members are on
- Partner with Supervisors to draft corrective actions when approved according to policy
- Produce and manage reporting metrics and analytics for all PTO usage, attendance and punctuality
- Keep up to date on FMLA legislative compliance
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Two year experience with kronos and or other HRIS
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to multi-task and drive multiple projects
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to manage difficult and stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills – Kronos, MS Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- High level of integrity, empathy and performance
- Keep abreast of al all FMLA Legislative Compliance
- Ability to work flexible schedule when necessary
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.