Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Forklift Operator position. This position will move product safely, utilizing a forklift to load and unload product and to stack it in the warehouse and trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Process factory transfers
- Warehouse up keep thru sweeping and keeping area(s) clean
- Control damage and inventory
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to utilize the PKMS through RF scanning
- Ability to complete LTL and Will Calls
- Responsible for completing paperwork and turned it all in at the end of each shift
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Attend and participate in daily safety meeting
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- 0-1 years industrial forklift experience
- High School diploma or GED
Be able to multi-task
- Must have Valid driver’s license
- Basic Computer skills
- Must have adequate forklift skills & be able to learn PKMS
- Ability to successfully process (ex. Loading and Unloading) factory transfers consistently at the minimum of 4 transfers in a 8 hour shift
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
- Ability to pass Prove It and driving test
- Must be eligible to be certified in 90 days
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.