Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Business Support Functions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our EMT position located at our Waller, TX. The positions is for 3rd shift. The EMT responds to emergencies and treats employees that have been injured or are ill due to work-related incidents in designated facility. Supports the ERM&S Department to effectively identify, treat, investigate, and prevent occupational injuries and illnesses. Provides first responder training (AED, CPR, First Aid, etc.) per protocol. Manages daily support activities within a location. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submitting your resume.
- Provides emergency medical care to injured or ill persons
- Ensures personal well-being
- Understands basic medical / legal principles
- Prepares documentation and reports, and maintains records
- Ensures regulatory compliance
- Assists with ERM&S compliance audits
- Functions within the scope of medical care as defined protocol and state, regional, and local regulatory agencies
- Maintains confidential information
- Assists with incident investigations and required documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Understands fundamental medical treatment concepts and compliance requirements
- Ability to organize work
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Office and PC skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- High school diploma
- State EMT Certification require
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.