Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E-COMMERCE CATEGORY MGR 2
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
E-Commerce Category Manager
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our E-Commerce Category Manager position located in our Waller TX location. This position will be a key role in the ongoing business operations related to business to business eCommerce activities, specifically the sale of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) parts, supplies and accessories from Goodman Distribution Inc. to dealers in U.S. and Canada. Candidates will need to be well-versed and comfortable using standard and customized eCommerce packages in a business to business or business to consumer application. Position requires strong attention to detail and focus on data integrity management processes, high proficiency in reporting and problem solving. Candidate must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professional decorum. Requires a strong client focus and result orientation. Must possess the ability to work and communicate effectively with others across levels and functions of the company, and collaborate and establish strong working relationships with peers. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com/
- Coordinate e-Commerce projects within company’s project system and ensure that all projects follow a defined project process
- Explore and suggest new or improved internet marketing ‘best practices’ and revenue/profit generating activities, when assigned
- Become knowledgeable in the company’s products, specifically in assigned areas of heating and air conditioning parts, supplies, accessories, and equipment, in support of the company’s goals
- Manage heating and air conditioning equipment parts, supplies accessories, specific to customer type or region, within the CMS/customer specific price books to ensure customer receives applicable content and improves sales mix
- Provide project/activity reports and updates to supervisor, as requested
- Meet with company personnel, as required, to support regular operations
- Minimum 5 yrs progressive business or sales experience
- Degree in business, accounting or related field from an accredited college or trade school
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (fbover 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.