Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Die Setter position located in Waller Tx.
- Determines set-up of operations on progressive and single dies to include punch and/or spring replacement/feeder setup
- Arranges and sets-up operations on CNC brakes and shears (tool replacement, x&y setups and CNC programs).
- Administers change over and set-up operations on turrett punch machines
- Supplies 1st PC sample checks using prints, calipers and related measuring equipment & set dies as directed by dept. Supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with Die Repairs/PM/Change overs
- Performs die/tool setup/changeover for stamping press, brake press, CNC Amada, Amada Laser, etc., this includes performing setup operations for progressive and manual dies, also includes punch/spring replacement/feeder setup, responsible to produce 1st piece sample that conforms with current drawing,
- Ability to read prints/drawings, use calipers and other QC gauges
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Must speak/read/write English
- Must have math skills
- Experience in fabrication
- High school diploma/equivalent
- 2-yrs press experience preferred
- LOTO trained/certified
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities