Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Daikin Summer Experience Program - College Early ID
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Daikin Summer Experience Program
Daikin is seeking graduating high school seniors and college students (incoming freshman or rising Sophomores) for our Daikin Summer Experience Program (DSEP). The DSEP is a great opportunity to gain real experience in a world class manufacturing environment for an industry leader. The work will be hard, but the benefits will last a lifetime. You will be working on an assembly line or in the distribution center learning how manufacturing works at the ground level. Working together with a team, you will develop strong problem solving and communication skills. Must be willing to work 2nd shift (3:30 PM - 2:00 AM) for the program. Start dates for the program are May 13th, 20th, 28th and June 3rd. The program will end on or before August 31st.
- Positions will be on an assembly line or the distribution center. Role examples are: shooting screws, putting lids on boxes, scanning inventory, etc.
- As summer is our peak season, you will be expected to work a full 8-10 hour shift, 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday)
- Assemble parts and equipment as designated by assembly plans
- Work on assembly lines to assemble complete units
- Maintain work space in terms of organization and cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
• Must be 18 years or older
• No experience necessary; will provide training in assembly,distribution and/or manufacturing environment
• Must be dependable and work well in a team environment
• Must have dependable transportation to and from work
• Must successfully pass background check and drug screen
• Permanent resident or US citizens only
• Must be willing to work 2nd shift (3:30 PM - 2:00 AM) daily Monday - Saturday
• Steel toe shoes are required and must be purchased by your 1st day of work; you can request reimbursement up to $40 once you are hired
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities