Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Credit Analyst 3
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Sr.Credit Analyst position. This position will analyze early delinquent and over credit limits on commercial accounts. Communicates and follows up with steps which contribute to the completion of collection activities. Minimize exposure and preventative collection methods. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website and submitting your resume at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
- Maximizing company cash flow by ensuring compliance with established credit policy and collection expectation.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Performing required customer maintenance on accounts.
- Performing required reporting.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Review commercial customer accounts to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on payment history, and purchase activity.
- Ensures a balanced risk and revenue tradeoff consistent with credit policy and loss target expectations.
- Investigates the processing activity on accounts that have exceeded the parameters set in our risk management system.
- Issue credit hold notifications
- Coordinate customer credit changes with the credit department
- Recommend that accounts be shifted to a collection agency
- Recommend bad debt write-offs
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- 6+ years experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with some college work, accounting preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong phone etiquette with professional communication skills
- Strong computer software skills to include Word and Excel.
- Prior collections experience in a commercial environment.
- Working knowledge of commercial lien laws
Goodman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.