Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Business Support Functions
- Bachelor's Degree
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Accountant 3 position. This position will be responsible for computing and preparing data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements. Assists with the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes. Assists with financial reporting. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
- Developing, implementing and/or maintaining one or a combination of general accounting systems.
- Monthly Reporting and Closing.
- Monthly financial analysis, mix, regions, product lines, branch rankings.
- Budgeting, consolidation, analysis, costing.
- Run ad-hoc queries mostly related to revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Work with operations group to improve showrooms.
- Books manual journal entries as needed.
- Maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Balances books periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements.
- Maintains receipts and disbursement reports.
- May prepare federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- May interpret reports and records for managers.
- Process miscellaneous payments, inter-company transfer, checks returned NSF and unidentified payments.
- Lead and assist special projects as assigned.
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player.
- Experience managing a month end close
- Experience with liabilities, assets, and reconciliation.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of accounting experience
Goodman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.