Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Community Care division is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to recruit attendants and staff cases, perform basic math calculations correctly and able to address individuals or situations in a professional manner.
- Ensure that clients within caseload are receiving services on an ongoing basis.
- Return all phone calls.
- Assists with location of potential attendants, including phone contacts, community recruitment and request for placement of ads.
- Assist Payroll Coordinator in processing time sheets.
- Complete phone orientations for all Special Attendants assigned to any client, including updates for changes.
- Make follow-up calls for hires.
- Make sure all clients with weekend schedules are staffed and serviced. Complete weekend needs sheet for on-call.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information.
- High School graduate or the equivalent.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, with good math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and to document pertinent information.
- Excellent phone etiquette essential.
- CNA a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.