General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Research Associate II
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Science and Engineering
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
GDIT is seeking a Research Associate II in support of the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, Texas.
- Assist with collection of supporting documentation for contract packages , IACUC/IRB protocols for projects performed under this contract, research proposals and protocols, manuscripts, research SOP’s, reports and presentation editing/review. Assists in initiating and maintaining regulatory IACUC/IRB requirements.
- Ability to coordinate the implementation of clinical research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits.
- Assist in preparation of purchase requests for animal procurement and coordination of shipping procedures.
- Assist in preparation of purchase requests and assist with maintenance of inventory of supplies.
- Modify and plan contracted research experiment schedules, procedures, and tests.
- Ability to research and collect data through complex laboratory/scientific experiments, techniques, and procedures, library research, or through other means for research projects.
- Oversees the work entry level contract support personnel.
- Assist with preparation for presentations and written published articles.
- Writes and edits material for publication and presentation.
- Reports on status of research activities.
- Oversees and instructs contractor research and support personnel on technical procedures, equipment operation, and laboratory maintenance.
- Schedules and coordinates research activities.
- MS in biological field with 2+ years of laboratory experience.
- Will consider BS with 5+ years of laboratory experience
5 - 8 years related experience
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.