GDF SUEZ Energy North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Energy Services Senior Analyst (945)
at GDF SUEZ Energy North America
Support the structuring of integrated solutions with a focus on demand response for ENGIE's commercial and industrial (C&I) customer base. The position will focus on product development and work with internal business functions as well as third party service providers to structure solutions that demonstrate value to ENGIE's existing and prospective customer base.
Director, Services Solutions
Essential Job Functions
- Formulate ENGIE's strategy with respect to its demand-response offerings to its C&I customer base.
- Provide subject matter expertise in ISO capacity markets and capacity based demand response programs, with a focus on PJM, NYISO and ISO New England.
- Provide subject matter expertise on non-capacity based ISO programs such as Energy Efficiency and Distributed Energy based programs.
- Collaborate with internal business units and strategic partners to gain in-depth understanding of available product/service capabilities, design integrated energy solutions, develop compelling business and technical presentations, and formulate responses to prospect RFPs.
- Provide technical training for the ENGIE sales organization on energy management product/service basics as well as identifying and qualifying opportunities for integrated energy solutions.
- Use market research and competitive analysis to ensure ENGIE is commercializing solutions that resonate with our customer base.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, take initiative, and drive results with limited supervision,
- Knowledge of energy supply, management and services, and how they interact from an analytical perspective.
- Thorough understanding of electric wholesale markets and capacity programs, including auction rules, capacity valuations, and demand response markets.
- Thorough understanding of the value proposition of demand-response available in deregulated electricity markets in the US.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Acts as a team member with all employees of ENGIE NA staff.
- Complies with all ENGIE NA policies and procedures.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (preferably in STEM majors) is required.
- Master in Business Administration preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in energy related fields.
- Background in consulting, strategy, and/or research would be a plus
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.