Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at G&A Partners
G&A Partners - Houston / Headquarters
# of openings:
For nearly 20 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology. A growing, Houston-based professional services firm, G&A Partners is currently seeking a Receptionist to join its team at the corporate office located in Houston, Texas.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available to include health benefits and 401(k), recognition awards and bonuses and the opportunity to work for a highly respected and award winning company.
The candidates interested in this position must be able to work under pressure and remain calm when dealing with difficult customers. As the role requires extensive interaction with customers via telephone, email, fax, mail, live chat, or face-to-face and resolving their problems accurately and timely, our receptionist must have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have rare people skills which allow you to actively listen and get out in front of problems and proactively help customers with potential troubles
- When you look in the mirror, you see a person committed to excellence, a tenacious team member striving for total quality
- Answers phone calls quickly and professionally with warmth and sincere desire to assist
- As a talented receptionist, you will not only connect callers and visitors with the right employees but also handle customer service problems and requests adeptly by listening and clarifying the customer’s complaint
- May perform other job tasks as directed by management team
- Developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer loyalty
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- “Assertively Friendly”—make every customer feel important
“Thick skinned” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Collaborates easily, handles both giving and receiving criticism gracefully and rises above petty office
- Capable in handling incoming calls, screening callers and managing call traffic; run a busy reception area, and assist other administrative staff with general work overflow and special projects that require word processing, data entry and online research
- Some college education preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a receptionist with high call volume
- Background in payroll, HR, benefits, or prior PEO industry—big plus
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers (internal & external)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) — preferred but not required
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance per company appearance standards as described in established guidelines