Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Footlocker, Inc.
- Store Name
- Baybrook Mall - 06089
- Retail Sales
- Job Location(s)
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
You get it. It is all about the in-store Customer experience. You love to share your enthusiasm for women’s athletic apparel and sneakers with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You also like to teach others to do the same. Leading the team, you will be expected to drive sales to maximize profits following division standards. Your performance will be measured by your ability to achieve personal and productivity goals. You will assume leadership and managerial responsibilities when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are absent.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Inspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays