Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Manager, Manager
IT Project Manager, Manager
A successful candidate in this position will lead team(s) of employees and consultants to implement SAP S4/HANA ERP solutions at various Flowserve plants and locations globally. The scope of SAP solutions includes complete end-to-end implementations, point CIP solutions, technical upgrades and various module implementations. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills and a strong desire to deliver results while managing multiple projects simultaneously. This is a hands-on project manager position and requires the incumbent to participate in and lead all phases of project i.e. design, development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
In this role you report to the IT Director – ERP Practice.
· Manage, deliver and support ERP implementations that identify, design, implement creative business solutions and technology solutions for Flowserve.
Auto req ID
Job Posting Category
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Primary Posting Location
Houston, Texas US
In addition, the excellent candidate will possess :
· Demonstrated ability to create strong working relationships with others
· Experience managing diverse team(s)
· Strong change management experience
· Ability to lead and work on several concurrent projects
Candidates will be required to travel as per business needs; travel is generally expected to be around 75% but can be more if the business situation demands.
· 4-year degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering or related discipline.
· 10 years’ experience as an Information Systems Manager, IT Project Manager, Application Developer, Systems Analyst, or in a related occupation.
· 7 years of SAP ERP implementation experience of which 3 years should be in a manufacturing environment
· 4 full life cycle implementation experience from requirements to production support
· 4-5 years’ experience as a hands-on ERP Project Manager
· Experience in SAP’s project methodology
· Must be adept at communicating with non-technical shop floor business personnel.
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in and manage matrix teams Must be able to proactively resolve issues and technical problems
· Must be Organized and have excellent communications skills.
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
· Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills.
· The ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
· Fluent in the English language both verbally and in writing
· Expert in Change Request Management, ideally SAP Solution Manager (CHARM Process).
· Proven knowledge and project experience in Release change / Upgrades / Enhancement Packages / SAP Notes.