Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Feeding Experience
at Epic Health Services
TX-Houston (North Clinic)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Pediatric Speech Therapist:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide professional goal oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients. We administer speech therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in the field of Speech Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Aveanna Healthcare. We have more than 35 years of experience serving children and are one of the few companies that offers a comprehensive care plan with multi-discipline approach to include OT, PT, SLP, ABA Therapy, Private Duty Nursing and Medical Supplying.
Why Pediatric Home Care: This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric home care industry! Aveanna is in search of several Speech Therapists (SLP)s to join our team:
- Full time or part time positions
- Flexible Scheduling, allowing therapists to choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k plan, Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative and Clinical Support Teams
Aveanna Healthcare serves over 5,000 Texas children each week. We have a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and provide support, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. Aveanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now