Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT)- Pediatric Clinic Based
at Epic Health Services
TX-Houston (North Clinic)
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Pediatric Occupational Therapist:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional goal oriented clinic-based therapy services to pediatric clients. We administer occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in our outpatient facilities. We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum of a BS or BA from an accredited occupational therapist educational program.
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Texas, current Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services
- Strong new grads who are self-starters and have pediatric fieldwork will be considered
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Aveanna. We have more than 35 years of experience serving children and are one of the few companies that offers a comprehensive care plan with multi-discipline approach to include OT, PT, SLP, ABA Therapy, Private Duty Nursing and Medical Supplying.
Why Aveanna Pediatric Therapy: Aveanna exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our clinic facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes. We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Aveanna is in search of Occupational Therapists (OT)s to join our team:
- Full time or part time positions
- Flexible Scheduling, allowing therapists to choose desired size of their caseload
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k plan, Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative and Clinical Support Teams
Aveanna Healthcare serves over 5,000 Texas children each week. We have a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and provide support, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. Aveanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now