Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Patient Care Representative - Spanish
at Epic Health Services
Aveanna Healthcare brings together two of the largest providers of pediatric home care in the nation: Epic Health Services and PSA Healthcare. The Aveanna Healthcare family of companies cares for medically fragile patients in 24 states through our rapidly growing network of more than 220 branch offices.
At Aveanna, every employee plays an important role in bringing our mission to life. The ongoing growth and success of Aveanna Healthcare remains dependent on our continued ability to consistently deliver compassionate, committed care for our patients. We are looking for talented and committed individuals in search of a rewarding career with a company that values Compassion, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Innovation, Compliance and Fun.
We currently have opportunities for experienced Bilingual Patient Care Representatives who possess strong attention to detail and problem solving skills to join the Aveanna team in Houston, Texas.
The Bilingual Patient Care Representative is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our patients and their caregivers from intake to discharge. The primary functions of this position include accurate documentation of intake, change RX, demographic changes, delivery reorder, and discharge as well as the following position functions;
- Verify insurance information for accuracy and completeness and resolves discrepancies as needed
- Obtain clinical information needed for order processing or reimbursement
- Contact patients to: advise them of the order placed on their behalf and to confirm all patient demographic information; to communicate any financial responsibilities and/or additional information necessary for processing the order received.
- Ensure patient information is accurate, including demographic data, prescriptions, physician data, insurance eligibility and coverage.
- Contact patients on a monthly basis to review and confirm delivery details.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience, with some course work in healthcare, while a certification in Insurance Authorization and/or precertification is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in healthcare, medical office and/or in a customer service role are required. Insurance authorization and/or precertification
- Knowledge of home health, Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Enteral nutrition products preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong basic math and accounting skills.
- Bilingual: Spanish Speaking Preferred
Aveanna offers competitive salaries, benefits and rewarding careers focused on making lives better. For more information, please visit www.aveanna.com
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now