Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Entrance Software
WHAT ENTRANCE DOES
Entrance software consultants solve real-world challenges for clients in energy and industry.
Our values are:
•Find a Way
As a BA you will contribute to the Entrance team by working with the project manager, development team and client on the following:
- Eliciting and gathering requirements from client using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation
- Documenting current and future business processes
- Organizing & tracking requirements and changes throughout the project life-cycle
- Identifying all major stakeholders involved in the project
- Pre-planning before actual requirements
- Complete Test Matrix to reflect test cases written and executed and defects reported and managed to resolution
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business-related or technical major)
- Experience gathering requirements for project implementation and creating test plans
- Expereince in Oil and Gas Industry, preferrably services
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically thorough knowledge of Excel and Project
- Analytical and structured problem solving abilities
- Keen organization skills
- Strong leadership skills-Finds a way
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to self-manage
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Generous benefits plan includes medical/dental/vision, short-term and long-term disability, critical illness plan, and life insurance through United Health Care and Guardian insurance provider. Entrance contributes up to $6,000 per year to offset employee premiums.
- Contribution above covers 100% of single employee insurance premium
- For employees with families, Entrance offers a cafeteria-style plan that includes both low and high deductible insurance options
- 3 weeks paid time off per year in addition to 8 company holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule with core business hours of 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Company-paid training towards certification and professional development.
- Great office location in the Heights area in Houston, TX
- Little to no travel
- Business casual plus jeans work environment
- Stocked kitchen (gourmet coffee, smoothie station, drinks, snacks and candy), catered breakfasts and lots of fun company events!
Open positions are contracted and direct hire roles. We are unable to offer H1 Visa sponsorship. Local candidates preferred as we are unable to offer relocation at this time. No third parties please.
Job offers for this position will be contingent on a pre-employment screening, which may include (but is not limited to) a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, and certifications, and/or verification of work history.