Enterprise Products Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist, Lead Systems (Oracle - Webcenter Portal)
at Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise's large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its approximately 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. The partnership's service offerings include pipeline transportation and gathering, natural gas processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
We are currently seeking a Lead Systems Specialist for Oracle Web Center Content, WebCenter Portal and Enterprise Search. This person will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide technical support for developing and supporting content management applications. This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
Provides technical development and support for the existing Oracle Web Center Content 11g (ECM, Stellent) and WebCenter Portal Applications
Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs
Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions.
Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed
Willing to travel up to 10%
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
- Required 5 years of experience with configurations and customizations to Oracle Web Center Portal, 12C experience preferred
- Required 1-2 years of experience with configurations and customizations to Oracle Web Center Content 11g (Formally Stellent) including RDIC
- Required 3-5 Years of experience with developing applications using Java, JSP, ADF and WebLogic
- Experience with integrating Oracle Web Center Portal with business applications
- Experience developing custom user interfaces for WebCenter Portal
- System administration experience with building and maintaining environments on Linux
- Good understanding of Oracle databases
- Experience working in a multi-developer, team environment is preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) is preferred