Enterprise Products Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer/Scientist, Senior Environmental
at Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science in related field is required.
- PE or EIT is desirable.
- Five (5) or more years of midstream oil and gas, petrochemical or refinery air permitting experience is required. This includes a working knowledge of equipment similar to assets found in operations such as chemical manufacturing and/or gas processing facilities, natural gas liquids fractionation, crude oil or refined products storage terminals (land and marine), pipelines (gas, liquids. natural gas liquids), pump and compressor stations, gas and liquid measurement facilities, above and below ground storage.
- Knowledge of Federal and multi-state (Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, etc.) air permitting requirements is preferred.
- Working knowledge of air permitting requirements related to the oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Title V, NSR, PSD, and minor source permitting regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels both internally and externally.
- Desire to collaborate and assist coworkers.
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.