Enterprise Products Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer, Staff Field Process
at Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of thelargest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider ofmidstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs,crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: naturalgas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGLtransportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crudeoil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refinedproducts transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportationbusiness that operates primarily on the United States inland and IntracoastalWaterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 milesof pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil,refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gasstorage capacity.
- Supervise and train team of junior engineers and lead a team assigned to specific production units and pipelines to provide support to Operations, Maintenance, Commercial, and Distribution.
- Perform Plant Optimization Studies (Surveillance) and monitor the key performance indicators ensuring that the Plants are operating efficiently and to expectations.
- Take a lead role in the design and implementation of projects to increase efficiency and production while reducing costs.
- Provide technical expertise and scope developments for expansion and improvement projects.
- Technical liaison between the plant and all outside services.
- Perform plant simulations to establish baselines, simulate modifications and estimate performance enhancements to existing plant facilities.
- Perform and check design calculations and equipment sizing.
- Prepare project design scopes in support of capital projects, commercial development, and plant optimization.
- Participate in reviews of designs prepared by outside engineering contractors, vendors, fabricators, and manufacturers.
- Monitor field construction activities to ensure compliance with contract drawings and specifications.
- Prepare project completion reports including construction material inventories and as-built drawings.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in a chemical plant environment, or related industry, engineering with a continuous production facility is required.
- Experience with distillation, light hydrocarbons, MTBE / Iso-Octane / Oleflex, fractionation, Isomerization, API Standards, OSHA 1910.119 (PSM), Pipelines, and Underground Storage is a plus.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Process Modeling software, such as Hysys, is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work alone or as part of a team, are essential.
- Must be proficient in balancing multiple priorities and activities, and be able to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% with minimal overnights.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to handle fast-paced projects with constantly changing priorities and scope.
- Ability to quickly absorb the key deliverables and not get mired in details.