Enterprise Products Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer, Senior Control (Beaumont Area)
at Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Control Engineer (Refined Products) will be responsible design and support of process control systems and related projects for refined products and petrochemical terminals and pipelines areas. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- Specific sites of coverage
- Beaumont terminals and pipelines (primary coverage)
- Port Arthur terminal (backup support)
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on implementation of process control and related systems in storage and pipeline (crude, natural gas liquid and gas) is required.
- Working knowledge of industry standards for documentation, basics and complex regulatory control, loop tuning, safety systems and PLC configuration is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC Platforms is required.
- Wonderware ArchestrA, Wonderware InTouch, RS View, and Modicon, Siemens TI and Allen Bradley PLC configuration experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs. and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and be on call as required.