Enterprise Products Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver - Crude Oil (Baytown)
at Enterprise Products Company
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Driver - Crude Oil responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Measures crude oil in accordance with Enterprise measurement policy at the lease.
- Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by gauge line, S&W determination by sampling, sample analysis, and custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
- Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the unload station.
- Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise company vehicle policies.
- Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
- Complete and turn in paperwork in at timely manor as required by Enterprise.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise procedures.
- Be able to read, write and understand English.
- One year verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Must possess a current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
- Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concept such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions if required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret variety of technical instructions.