Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Resource/ Nurse Consultant (RN) - Houston, TX
at Ensign Services
Clinical Resource/ Nurse Consultant (RN)
Location: Houston, TX
- Overall support of the nursing departments for multiple facilities.
- Responsible for supporting the Director of Nursing and Administrator at each facility.
- The Clinical Resource helps provide input on, and support for, the implementation of strong clinical systems that result in the highest quality of care.
- The Clinical Resource supports the development and implementation of quality assurance measurements and audits, and assists in improving medical management processes throughout the skilled nursing facilities and market by coordinating and engaging in activities to proactively promote implementation of evidence based best practices.
- The Clinical Resource monitors, performs, and manages quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Must have current Texas Registered Nurse License
- Must have experience as a Director of Nursing at a Skilled Nursing Facility, preferably in Houston, TX
- Experience as a Regional / Clinical Skilled Nursing RN Consultant is a plus
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Electronic Medical Records EMR knowledge needed.
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility's success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a Clinical Resourse who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It's simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we're willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Clinical Resource (RN) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.