Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Divisional Care Services Specialist - Registered Nurse
|Post Date||04 / 02 / 2019|
Enlivant is seeking a Divisional Care Services Specialist!
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
The Divisional Care Services Specialist (DCSS) will aid the Senior and Divisional Vice Presidents and regional team members in the identification of residences in need of assistance with resident care, quality service and regulatory support. The DCSS will provide day-to-day support and management needed to assist with stabilization of the assigned community. In collaboration with senior leadership and the divisional and regional leadership teams, the DCSS will develop work plans, set community goals, and set and monitor expected dates for goal completion. Due to the large geographic territory of each division and region and the variety of assistance that each residence may need, the DCSS will be expected to work a flexible schedule and must be willing to travel among many different states on a routine basis.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of Care Services Managers (CSM’s). The DCSS will be responsible to ensure that the orientation and training of the community nurse is thorough and timely. Assists the Regional Director of Care Services to ensure the new Care Services Manager achieves success in their role.
- Works closely with Operations and Sales to orient and train team members on the Enlivant Achieving Excellence Quality Improvement Program & Tools.
- While assigned to a Residence, ensures that qualified management and line staff are hired and trained, and company policies, Resource Guides and forms are implemented and followed.
- Ensures that residents are appropriately assessed and receiving appropriate services as documented on the Resident Service Plan. Charges for care are accurate and reflect the needs addressed in the assessment.
- Promptly investigates incidents/accidents and complaints and reports findings and appropriate recommendations to senior leadership. Follows the Enlivant Incident Reporting Guidelines.
- Ensures that follow-up communication occurs to complainants and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant. Encourages the use of the Quality Connection 800 Line for the residents and family members.
- Ensures the delivery of standardized or specialized training programs for front line staff at the community.
- Provides skills competency testing of staff, as required.
- Assists the regional and community leadership teams with resolution of difficult staffing and scheduling issues.
- Maintains a high degree of awareness of trends and changes affecting the Residences.
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in state of practice/residency
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or as required by State regulations
- Ability to travel for the role - over 75% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and overtime, to meet the requirements of the position
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations
- Continuing education annually or as required by State Board of Nursing
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Previous experience as a Health and Wellness Director, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse or Clinical Director
- Previous experience managing multiple locations (multi-site)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.