Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training and Quality Assurance Advisor (2795)
At ENGIE North America, innovation and excellence create a platform for growth. We have a range of businesses in the United States and Canada, including clean power generation, cogeneration, and energy storage; retail energy sales; and comprehensive services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy and other resource use and expense. Nearly 100 percent of our power generation portfolio is low carbon or renewable. Globally, ENGIE is the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency services provider in the world, with operations in 70 countries employing 150,000 people, including 1,000 researchers in 11 R&D centers.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future.
The Customer Relations Group of ENGIE Resources focuses on providing best in class customer service to all ENGIE customers. This team is responsible for inbound and outbound customer service communications, customer issue inquiry and resolution, market compliance customer service guidelines/protocols, and customer feedback.
Houston, TX/ENGIE Resources
- Develop and deliver training plans for performance gaps, causes of performance gaps, and provide solutions to advisors/managers to promote continuous improvement
- Audit team metrics via recorded monitoring and case audits to identify trends, report findings, and process improve
- Partner with advisors and managers to identify skill improvement opportunities and recommend solutions for closing knowledge gaps
- Responsible for all training documentation, enhancements, and reporting, ensuring that all materials delivered, and processes created/delivered according to set guidelines.
- Participate in the evaluation the training effectiveness based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users
- Attends Customer Relations calibration sessions with internal and outbound teams, ensuring all required guidelines realized and being followed
- Maintains and updates skills by researching and adopting new training techniques and learning new multimedia technologies when applicable
- Identify new and changing trends through industry research, call observation/reporting or other processes
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company portals are used on a daily basis
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking will be required
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- CRM systems experience required. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- Bachelor's degree. Business, Marketing, Management preferred
- 7-10 years work related experience required
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and Power Point
- 6 years in a training role highly preferred.
- Experience in customer service dealing with commercial end use customers to support agreed upon products and services
- Energy compliance and market rules and regulations for commercial is a plus
- Retail energy experience preferred
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.