Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Relations Advisor (2734)
At ENGIE North America, innovation and excellence create a platform for growth. We have a range of businesses in the United States and Canada, including clean power generation, cogeneration, and energy storage; retail energy sales; and comprehensive services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy and other resource use and expense. Nearly 100 percent of our power generation portfolio is low carbon or renewable. Globally, ENGIE is the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency services provider in the world, with operations in 70 countries employing 150,000 people, including 1,000 researchers in 11 R&D centers.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future.
The Customer Relations Group of ENGIE Resources focuses on providing best in class customer service to all ENGIE customers. This team is responsible for inbound and outbound customer service communications, customer issue inquiry and resolution, market compliance customer service guidelines/protocols, and customer feedback.
Customer Relations Manager
- Manage the customer experience by working with the customer relations representatives/analysts to ensure the team promotes and maintains positive solutions-focused interactions with all customers
- Field requests and inquiries as needed and resolve all escalated customer issues
- Daily coaching of representatives/analysts performance to ensure standards are being met and identify areas of improvement
- Audit, monitor and manage the teams inbound and outbound customer communication to observe rep performance, technique, and adherence of guidelines and procedures.
- Manage rep training and development to improve rep productivity and customer interactions
- Support and act as a back up to customer relations representatives/analysts by overseeing sales techniques, providing call assistance, back-office process clarification, and training
- Monitor KPI statistics and reporting to effectively track progress against key objectives
- Customer advocate; provide feedback to customer relations management and other key internal stakeholders to assist in retention strategies and overall customer satisfaction
- Assist and train analysts on customer interaction techniques to decrease repeat customer calls and decrease escalations
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Siebel and company portals are used on a daily basis
- Verbal and written skills are necessary as the primary method of correspondence is via email and phone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with possible overtime and heavy multi-tasking
- Strong computer navigation skills to enable navigation of multiple systems of record for research
- Familiar with CRM systems. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- For this position, you must have evidence of right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 years customer relations experience required.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and Power Point
- Call center supervisory experience required
- Experience in customer service dealing with energy commercial end use customers to support agreed upon products and services preferred
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.