Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Engineer
at Endress+Hauser Management
- Job ID
- Sales/Business Development
- Regular Full-Time
- Endress+Hauser Sales/Service Representative
Vector Controls, a representative of Endress+Hauser, Inc., is searching for an Inside Sales Engineer to join their team.
Provides in-depth product and application knowledge for the Vector organization and customers; specifically providing inside sales support for your assigned account managers. After an extended period of time of inside sales work and depending on performance/capability, an opportunity to become an account manager may be available.
- Provide technical, application and product support, including pricing and delivery information to representative’s salespeople and customers.
- Review incoming orders for proper product selection and application.
- Support Representative Outside Sales with lead qualification/follow-up, Bid specifications and Project bid specifications.
- Answer customer questions about doing business with Vector (tools and processes)
- Occasional field visits with outside sales account managers for relationship development, training and as required to optimize the order process and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Occasional field visits with field sales personnel to increase application knowledge and meet customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and at least 5 years of related experience.
- Greater than 5 years of related experience.
Yes, occasionally (limited)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and bid specifications
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear and organized manner, and respond professionally and appropriately to questions of account managers, manufacturers, and customers.
- Manage multiple responsibilities throughout the day, exuding flexibility in a fast growing company