Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Enterprise Sales Director (TOLA)
at Endgame Enterprise
About the team...
Endgame’s sales team is made up of highly motivated and self-driven go getters. We’re no strangers to the evolving cybersecurity domain. Our geographically dispersed team is made up of seasoned regional sales representatives with strong ties to security executives in many verticals. With a dedicated sales engineer, we show our clients how to protect their most valuable digital assets using our revolutionary endpoint detection and protection platform. No challenge is too great for us.
About the role...
- Manage a large volume of enterprise deals and deal sizes for the TOLA region
- Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of an organization
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan
- Identify, qualify and execute winning sales strategies
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates to management
- Consistently exceeds quarterly revenue targets
- Responsible for pre-sales function as needed
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent traveling
- Work remotely from your home office in TOLA region
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of managing large volume of sales and deal sizes
- Strong network of established relationships with key decision makers
- Extremely organized, an effective communicator, and a capable leader
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
At Endgame, people are everything. Our team operates at the cutting edge of technology, building products that protect enterprises against the most committed cyber adversaries.
Our team boasts some of the industry's brightest and most sought after minds in this field. We are passionate about what we do. We take our business seriously, but our environment is fun, energetic and highly collaborative. We understand that to build a great product, you need great people. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team of talented individuals who are out to shape the future of cyber security.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.