Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Emerson Electric Co.
Performsinspection tasks as directed using approved procedures, plans, standards, codesor instructions. Utilizes precision and non-precision gauges, meters, tools ordevices for the purpose of determining conformance to the relative acceptancecriteria.
- Performs inspection tasks anywhere in the facility or outside of thefacility as directed.
- Troubleshoots rejected materials and communicates with the Quality Manager orQuality Supervisor.
- Determines and documents findings of inspection tasks (i.e. accepts orrejects).
- High School Graduate or GED
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a machinist, welder, or assemblerand able to pass written test.
- Minimum of 1 year in manufacturing environment
- Understands quality management systems
- Ability to read and understand complex manufacturing drawings
- Understands and is proficient with micrometers, dial bore gages, snap ringgages, plug gages, thread gauges and other measurement tools and equipment
- Understands CMM programming
- Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing
- Uses sound judgment
- Analyzes situations and problems
- Fact-based problem solving
- Stress tolerance
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you'll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we're changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.