Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Emerson Electric Co.
- Creates/maintains master production schedules daily taking material supply and mfg. capacity into consideration.
- Develop/establish production schedules for key departments and monitor performance metrics.
- Create work orders to support the production schedule as needed.
- Communicates with customer service when there are significant variations in product demand and/or capacity.
- Responds to lead time requests for new or potential orders/RFQs.
- Communicates demand information across the facility so that everyone is aware of volume and metrics.
- Facilitates scheduled production meetings and adhoc meetings when required.
- Contributes to and/or participates in pre-S&OP meetings.
- Acts as a department liaison for large project orders.
- Works directly with buyer/planners to resolve scheduling issues as they arise.
- Documents key information for analysis in scheduling accuracy.
- Initiate process improvements and train buyer/planners as needed.
- Supports buyer/planner functions as needed
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.