Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Emerson Electric Co.
• Assist in preparing and providing information to support the monthly consolidation, analysis, and publication of Global financial results and forecasts, including internal and external reporting
• Assist in reporting the results of operations by comparing performance to operating plans and historical results
• Enter financial data into Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis
• Collaborate with various functional groups during the preparation of Emerson Financial planning process, Financial Review, President's Council, Planning Conference, Profit Review and Annual Budget Review
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA, CFE, CFA or finance-related certification preferred
• Minimum 1 year of experience in financial reporting or within a FP&A group
• Strong analytical skills
• Result driven
• Collaborative working style. Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments.
• Strong Time Management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Hyperion, Oracle, or any ERP
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.