Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ETO - Internal Rep IEC ( Specialist Quotations)
at Emerson Electric Co.
- Produce and provide IEC/NEC engineered quotes from customer RFQs in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Interface with internal departments to develop on-time offers with the greatest value to both the customer and the company.
- Responsible for managing customer ETO (Engineered-To-Order) follow up and ownership as it moves through the internal manufacturing processes and across manufacturing locations.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Be able to read customer electrical specifications and offer products that meet customer needs and requirements
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of products supported out of the factory
- Apply significant knowledge of IECEx & ATEX industry trends and developments to improve service to our customers
- Be able to communicate difficult/sensitive information effectively and tactfully
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership of customer requests/issues until resolved.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives for IEC ETO processes
- Must be able to expedite ETO product by working with various departments involved with the Front-end processes
- Minimum Associates Degree in electrical or related technical field
- Strong technical acumen
- Sound computing skills, including MS word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders: verbal and written (English)
- Follow written and/or oral instructions in English
Preferred Qualifications, Education, Skills and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical field with the ability to interpret electrical schematics
- Technical Sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years working knowledge of NEC, IECEx, ATEX standards
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Marketing Management
- Technical Support
- Experience using ERPs (Oracle)
- Proficiency in French
- Experience working with hazardous area products is a plus
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.