Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Emerson Electric Co.
Support listprice generation, optimized margin, and technical sales support and orderentry. Organizes data and providesinternal department metrics. Supportslean and Product Selection and Quoting initiatives within the department.
- Support list price generation, optimized margin,and technical sales support and order entry.
- Partner with inside and outside sales,product managers, engineering, planners, buyers, manufacturing engineering, andfinance to maximize profit and provide quick technical solutions to customers
- Ensure customer response timesare at their optimal level
- Continually improve to exceed customerexpectations. A key focus will beupdating, developing, and implementing standard work.
- Prepare and give presentations to variedaudiences.
- Maintains / provides key data for daily,weekly, monthly use.
- Assist pricing negotiations of customers'proposals.
- Provide varied phone and e-mail support to customers
- Organizes and maintains customer service orders,quotes, records and databases.
- Follows all5S practices and supports lean activities, as well as safety regulationspolicies and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by the Applications Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Management or prior experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Technical qualification in a mechanical field highly desirable
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and math skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SAP and CRM experience a plus
- Excellent customer focus skills including interpersonal and communication skills are vital for this role. Listening skills are also important. Good organizational skills and problem solving abilities are necessary. The successful candidate will have strong computer skills, ability to work with detail and solid math skills. Knowledge of valves and SAP would be valuable.
- This is a team environment so the ability to lead and be part of a team is critical. Work will be primarily conducted in a climate-controlled office setting with a minimal flow of people. Occasional work will take place in a manufacturing plant environment where high levels of noise and/or heat may occur.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you'll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we're changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.