Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elliott Group
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Engineering, all disciplines
NOTE: If you have already applied to this position under P01784, you do not need to reapply.
The primary function is to work closely with the quote team to provide inspection forms and required documentation to carry out inspections. Review inspection results with project management and assist in making recommendations for repair. This position works closely with shop operations, the scheduling team, the quote team and other project managers to meet customer expectations while supporting company guidelines and procedures. This position will compile facts and technical information to generate customer reports. The engineer is to be the prime troubleshooter for shop problems on assigned product lines.
- Work with quote team and project managers to provide initial inspection data forms
- Review inspection results with project management and assist in making recommendations for repair
- Provide forms and supporting documentation for repairs, including but not limited to process specs, material specs and shop repair manual techniques.
- Work closely with tech services and materials engineering to provide direction to the project management group and shop floor for weld repairs and coating applications
- Provide technical support to the shop floor during repair process. Work with PM’s to make scope changes as required
- Evaluate non-conformances to determine the proper path forward
- Understand the facilities ISO manual and certification
- Create strategies that build awareness and create enthusiasm around quality
- Bachelor of Science Engineering or Bachelor of Science Engineering Technology, Mechanical preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a technical role with rotating equipment
- Must have experience with MS Projects and Microsoft Office.
- Must have computer aided design experience. Experience with AutoCAD and CREO is preferred.
Elliott is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state or local laws of the United States. Elliott is a drug free workplace.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Elliott Group employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Elliott Group recruiting team will become the property of Elliott Group and no search fees will be paid.