Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
Reliability Engineer - Fresno, Texas
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Reliability Engineer in our Energy Services group located in Fresno, TX. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Develop policies, practices and procedures that improve reliability.
- Ensure robust mechanical integrity program that complies with industry codes and company standards.
- Develop equipment maintenance and reliability strategies.
- Establish common CMMS equipment hierarchy, BOM’s, master data, etc.
- Develop resolution plans for maintenance items in the plant working with process engineers and maintenance.
- Address day to day issues in the plant and be the “go-to” person for resolution of those issues.
- Participate on teams (both capital and non-capital) to provide a maintenance perspective for requirements of the work.
- Work with all levels of the organization to focus on continuous improvement and the Planned Maintenance module of TPM as well as the output of the Maintenance Catalyst effort; take ownership of maintenance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of related experience
- Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role
- Must be able to pass Plant Physical
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Previous experience in maintenance, reliability, and construction
- Must have successful planning, priority setting, informing, results and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong maintenance management skills (SAP is a plus)
- Interpersonal savvy and problem-solving abilities.
- Action oriented for delivery results
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at Ecolab Inc.