DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QC Inspector - Night Shift
at DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the QA/QC Inspector include, but are not limited to:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approves in-process & finished production by confirming specifications by conducting visual and measurement tests or approval of CMM probing reports
- Work with plant operations on establishing efficient inspection methods (sampling, first article, etc.)
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Support establishment of a quality system and ISO 9001:2008 certification efforts, by helping to establish inspection and production process procedures
- Support plant continuous improvement efforts
- Perform instrument and gage calibration / repair and manage calibration system at site
Qualifications of the QA/QC Inspector include, but are not limited to:
- 1-2 years as a QC Inspector in a machine shop or 1-2 years working in a pump machine shop as a mechanic and/or machinist
- 1 years ISO 9001 experience
- Must be able to read and understand part drawings and use that ability in determining whether or not a part being inspected passes or fails
- Ability to use standard measurement devices (ID/OD micrometers, dial bore gauges, vernier calipers, depth micrometers)
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel)
- Must have the ability to work in a demanding and fast paced production environment
- Must be able to adapt to change
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Working Conditions: Warehouse/Manufacturing Environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Nighy Shift 6:00pm-6:00am
Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE), is a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to industrial customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. DXP provides innovative pumping solutions, supply chain services and maintenance, repair, operating and production ("MROP") services that emphasize and utilize DXP’s vast product knowledge and technical expertise in rotating equipment, bearings, power transmission, industrial supplies and safety products and services. DXP's breadth of MROP products and service solutions allows DXP to be flexible and customer driven, creating competitive advantages for our customers. DXP’s business segments include Service Centers, Innovative Pumping Solutions and Supply Chain Services.
We’re looking for individuals who are seeking the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with our dynamic company. At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers.
Choose Your Path
The company provides many career options for qualified individuals. The scope of disciplines required and the products created gives employees a broad spectrum of career growth opportunities.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Training & Development
At DXP, we value the knowledge, diversity and performance our employees have to offer. In our pursuit of excellence, we’re engaging some of the brightest minds while continuing to stay on the leading edge of technology. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development to achieve ongoing success.
Do you want to grow with us? Search for your new career at DXP and become a part of something spectacular. Join the DXP Enterprises Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?