DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DXP Enterprises, Inc.
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist include but are not limited to:
- Manage the branch general information phone line by answering and distributing incoming calls to the appropriate personnel
- Greet and manage all branch visitors
- Monitor and maintain the stock levels of all items in the facility supply room
- Monitor and maintain the stock levels of the kitchen and breakroom supplies
- Monitor supply vendors for delivery accuracy
- Gather and distribute mail to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule any necessary office printer maintenance and handle toner replacement
- Review assigned operational reports including the open PO and transfer report
- Process customer CC payments and manage the facilities cash drawer
- Expedite open POs to maintain accurate shipping dates
- Assist AR with collections of unpaid customer invoices
- Perform a variety of other occasional clerical tasks including branch computer equipment and company vehicle audits
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
The Administrative Assistant should have the following skills and meet the following requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Physical Demand: Standing, sitting, kneeling and bending for filing and additional administrative tasks
Working Conditions: Office environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE), is a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to industrial customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. DXP provides innovative pumping solutions, supply chain services and maintenance, repair, operating and production ("MROP") services that emphasize and utilize DXP’s vast product knowledge and technical expertise in rotating equipment, bearings, power transmission, industrial supplies and safety products and services. DXP's breadth of MROP products and service solutions allows DXP to be flexible and customer driven, creating competitive advantages for our customers. DXP’s business segments include Service Centers, Innovative Pumping Solutions and Supply Chain Services.
We’re looking for individuals who are seeking the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with our dynamic company. At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers.
Choose Your Path
The company provides many career options for qualified individuals. The scope of disciplines required and the products created gives employees a broad spectrum of career growth opportunities.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Training & Development
At DXP, we value the knowledge, diversity and performance our employees have to offer. In our pursuit of excellence, we’re engaging some of the brightest minds while continuing to stay on the leading edge of technology. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development to achieve ongoing success.
Do you want to grow with us? Search for your new career at DXP and become a part of something spectacular. Join the DXP Enterprises Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?