Duff & Phelps Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Property Tax
at Duff & Phelps Corp.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax Services assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our Tax Services practice is seeking to hire a Vice President to work on tax consulting and valuation projects. As part of our team, your role will include:
- Leading in-depth client, industry, and legislative research
- Analyzing financial and market data
- Development of presentations, proposals, and publications
- Development of fair market value opinions using traditional business and property valuation techniques such as Discounted Cash Flow, Direct Capitalization, Market, and Replacement Cost Approaches
- Preparing and filing administrative appeals and refund claims
- Attending and presenting at tax hearings
- Preparing project status reports for clients
- Tracking refunds and assisting with preparation of client invoices
- Preparation of tax projection scenarios for pre- and post-acquisition due diligence
- Development of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Real Estate or similarly related field
- Minimum 5 years of property tax related experience
- Professional certification such as ASA, CPA, CFA, MAI or another similar accreditation
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to travel as necessary
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Heritage Plaza, 1111 Bagby Street, Suite 1900