D.R. Horton, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Title Systems Administrator
at D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Title Systems Administrator for their Title Department. The right candidate will be responsible for all the general functions related to the daily workflow processes in the title department. In addition, the Title Systems Administrator shall, through actions and conduct, create a positive image of the Company to co-workers, Customers and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day workflow functions of the Order Desk, Recording Desk, Builder Order Desk, the Property Research unit and any Service Clerks
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills in communicating with external and internal customers, if applicable
- Organize and prioritize workload according to established goals and timeframes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work overtime from time to time as requested
- Support and follow all Company initiatives and procedures
Directly supervises two employees in the Title Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
- The employee should have knowledge of:
- Data entry and computer keyboard skills, especially MS Word and IMPACT system
- Proper telephone etiquette and customer service skills
- Basic real estate/escrow/title terminology and documents
- English grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- The employee should have the ability to:
- Read, understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Be multi-task oriented with attention to detail
- Plan, organize and prioritize work
- Maintain an organized office
- Communicate effectively by way of verbal, non-verbal and written methods
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,