DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING, INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst Rewards - Global Mobility
at DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING, INC.
- Job ID
- Posting will expire on
As a leader in deepwater drilling, Diamond Offshore provides contract drilling services and fresh perspectives to anticipating and solving deepwater challenges globally. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Company also maintains primary regional offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, and Scotland, with local offices in other countries as required to support operations.
The Analyst - Rewards-Global Mobility will report to the Manager - HR Business Partnering & Global Mobility and is responsible for supporting the administration of the international assignee program including: global income tax compliance, benefit-in-kind, foreign payroll and other reporting, global immigration and business travel tracking and compliance, and relocation.
The Analyst - Rewards-Global Mobility
- Execute and contribute to the Rewards/Global Mobility strategy
- Support US and global immigration policies and ensure compliance worldwide
- Perform analyses for and research of taxable benefits-in-kind reporting
- Tax policy administration, tracking, and application
- Prepare and distribute foreign payroll reports monthly and as required
- Support Global Mobility in the year-end payroll imputing process
- Fiscal tax year data gathering and reporting for year-end compliance
- Liaise and partner with company-provided tax advisor
- Collect and review all worldwide days in country tracking reports
- Liaise with cost-of-living data provider for quarterly updates and new country additions
- Manage currency equalization program
- Prepare expatriate home country tax payment requests and ensure payments are made timely
- Ensure rig and shore based expatriate assignee populations are immigration and tax-compliant for the duration of project
- Ensure invoices are reviewed, approved, and paid in a timely manner
- Stay plugged into international operations plans and track global rig/employee movements
- Liaise with internal and external clients and partners in support of the aforementioned activities
- Initiate and process expatriate relocations with the Relocation Management Company
- Prepare relocation metrics as required
- Apply for and maintain Certificates of Coverage for US employees working in applicable countries
- Advise HR Business Partners on mobility inquiries
- Monitor inquiries to the team email and ensure timely replies
- Maintain Global Mobility portal for accurate content
- Support and/or lead mobility projects/assignments
- Participate fully in all Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives and safety programs
- Follow Diamond Offshore Global Excellence Management System (G.E.M.S.)
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions
- Able and willing to hold a US passport and to travel domestically or internationally up to 10% to support the global fleet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with expatriate employees, their families and external advisors and partners
- 2 or more years of experience managing Domestic and International expatriate movements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited University
- 2 or more years in the oilfield services and/or drilling industry
- Proven tax policy administration experience
- Internal consulting skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in various organizations
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects with strict deadlines
- Prior experience investigating problems and resolving issues
- Client intimacy focused approach to customer service inquiries and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience utilizing Oracle HR system
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and submitting a copy of your resume on or before the requisition closing date October 18, 2019.
Diamond Offshore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.