Dental Care Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dental Treatment Coordinator
at Dental Care Alliance
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Treatment Plan Coordinator
We are hiring a Dental Treatment Coordinator to work for our affiliated practice, Made Ya Smile Dental, located in Sugar Land, Texas 77478. This is a full-time position. The Treatment Coordinator we hire must experience working in a dental office, preferably 3 years; knowledge of various dental insurance plans; and exceptional customer service skills. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
The Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. The Treatment Coordinator exhibits an efficient, knowledgeable and positive countenance to every patient experience.
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
- Must have experience working in a dental office, prefer 3+ years
- Experience working with various dental insurance plans
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Made Ya smile Dental is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 300 affiliated practices, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.