Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Engineering Technology Program Manager/PMO - Manager
Systems Engineering Technology Program Management - Manager
Are you a talented technology professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Systems Engineering Technology, Program Manager, Manager, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex technology projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work You'll Do
As a Systems Engineering Technology Program Manager you will bring considerable functional and project management solutions to clients. You will be responsible for:
• Managing day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors;
• Managing and delivering components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies;
• Managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures;
• Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
• 5 years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment;
• 2 years EPMO (Enterprise Program Management Office) experience with global clients;
• 3 years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint;
• 5 years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center;
• 5 years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives ;
• A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time;
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with a focus in technology or engineering.
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
• Experience working on projects involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture;
• Experience leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com;
• Experience leading testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platform;
• Experience leading teams in a collaborative environment;
• Experience managing work planning, monitoring, and reporting;
• Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting requirements;
• Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes
• Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies;
• PMP certification and Agile Scrum certification are strongly preferred.